The Journey Into Miracles
The Journey into Miracles is a powerful, experiential journey, offered to a group of ten by special invitation or application only. It begins with a series of one-on-one sessions with Mynoo Maryel, culminating in a residential retreat and supported by integrations.
About The Journey Into Miracles
The Journey Into Miracles is specifically designed to enable you to offer your unique gifts to the world, to walk your own path, to be prosperous, to enjoy gorgeous, desirable relationships and to live the extraordinary life you’ve always known was yours — a life filled with ease, grace and joy.
The Journey releases dysfunctional patterns in your personal and business life and transforms your health, wealth, vitality, romance and relationships. It connects you with the essence of who you truly are, enabling you to embrace a life of authenticity and abundance and to experience breakthroughs in all your relationships. (Yes, all of them.)
This program is for you if…
- You have experienced success in one or several areas of your life
- You are keen to integrate greater meaning into your life
- You know you would benefit from bringing your physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual wellness into harmony
- You would like to live an extraordinary life with ease and grace where all aspects of your life coexist harmoniously
- You feel that there’s something missing in order for you to feel completely fulfilled
- You are experiencing a challenging circumstance, either long-term or sudden, that is taking a toll on you
- You are seeking greater clarity and certainty in one or more aspects of your life
- You are looking to repair a broken relationship
- You are seeking a significant breakthrough in one or more areas of your life
- You are interested in integrating spirituality more fully into your personal and business life
You feel that you get only so far, and then hit an invisible ceiling or plateau
- You believe you should be further ahead than you are in one or more aspects of your life
- You are entering a new phase or direction in your life
Why does Mynoo Maryel offer the Journey Into Miracles?
Following a significant health challenge, Mynoo began her own journey of reinvention in earnest. Through a series of progressive spiritual awakenings, she connected with the mission of her soul. Her experiences began in the tranquility of Bali, accelerated before the majesty of Mount Shasta, deepened among the ancient rocks, sweeping landscapes and oceans of Australia, reconnected with the material world in Manhattan and Aspen, and integrated within her on the banks of the river Ganga in Haridwar.
It was in Bali, a place completely new to her, that she emerged awakened, illuminated by her true essence for the first time. She began living and sharing her source — her unique mastery — with the world. Prior to her emergence, Mynoo had been a driven corporate executive, a creative serial entrepreneur, a movie producer and a high-performance mentor to fast-growth corporations. Then she received her wake-up call… the one that led her into the most thrilling adventure of her life.
She is now actively engaged in realizing the calling of her soul through her foundation, The PoEM (The Palace of Extraordinary Miracles), and through the initiatives that take its work into the world. From small beginnings, Mynoo’s messages now reach more than 10,000 people around the globe.
Her journey continues as she receives the gifts of guidance, which arrive in the form of enhanced capabilities, capacities, insights and wisdom. She allows that guidance and cosmic wisdom to flow to her and through her, so that it may reach as many people as possible.
For the past five years, by invitation only, Mynoo has been leading her signature, personally-facilitated program, an exclusive journey of just ten people who are ready to emerge into their true essence. Thus far, over 100 people from around the world have participated in The Journey Into Miracles — with miraculous results.
Given the growth of The PoEM, Mynoo has agreed to lead The Journey into Miracles just once in 2016, for a maximum of ten participants.